EODL MEMBER GROUPS
Anyone is welcome to join the EODL! We welcome groups and individual memberships. In order to participate in one of our festivals, a group must have been formed and become a member at least three months prior to a festival.
Benefits of membership in the EODL:
- Support Community Theatre in Eastern Ontario
- Attend the four General EODL Meetings per year
- Have a vote in what is happening
- Opportunity to join a group insurance plan
- Participate in the Festivals as a group or as a member of the audience
- Receive the benefit of professional adjudications at the Festivals
- Learn from watching other companies in action
- Receive quarterly newsletters
- Promote your own productions and keep up to date on other group's news
- Scholarship opportunity for a young member of your company to pursue a theatre arts related program in College or University
- Chance to win a three-quarter scholarship to a Theatre Ontario Summer course
- Have a voice in the direction community theatre is going
- Join in the excitement Membership fees are $45.00/year for groups and $15.00/year for individuals.
To become a member, please download the Application Form and mail to the Membership Chair, Arlene Watson (address on the application form).